Symbaroum RPG: Thistle Hold - Wrath of the WardenPierwszy epizod z Kroniki Cierniowego Tronu
- wydanie angielskie
- Liczba stron:
- Rodzaj oprawy:
They avoided eye-contact, both of them focusing on the flickering flame that struggled for its life on the table between them. It wouldn’t be long before darkness reigned supreme in their booth at the Salons of Symbaroum.
“You feel it too,” she whispered to her friend and colleague. “Admit it.”
“It… It’s nothing, only the autumn coming. Damp and windy. Dark …”
“Dampness, wind, darkness, they are all constant,” she tried to explain. “Autumn does not come in… swells…”.
“Maybe you’re falling ill,” the friend remarked optimistically. “Maybe you…”
The candle went out, as if extinguished by the invisible wave washing over her, a wave that again made her stomach ache and her thoughts darken. She blinked, met her friend's gaze and forced a smile.
“You’re right, there’s nothing to worry about… just an ordinary autumn morning in Thistle Hold, just a…”
Her words died out, murdered by a clang that hadn’t been heard in the town for more than four years - the clang of the alarm bell at the palisade’s Northern Gate.
Thistle Hold - Wrath of the Warden is the first book in the Chronicle of the Throne of Thorns. It begins with a section that expands on the Core Rulebook’s description of Thistle Hold, written for both player’s and Game Masters. After that comes a section exclusively meant for the Game Master, chiefly containing secrets and information which may be used to create adventures set in the town at the border of Davokar. The final section of this book features the adventure Wrath of the Warden – an adventure that undoubtedly will provide you and your friends with many entertaining and engaging gaming hours around the table.
- The action packed and highly dramatic adventure Wrath of the Warden.
- A comprehensive introduction to Thistle Hold’s history, establishments, factions, and conflicts meant to be read by both players and GM’s.
- About twenty detailed taverns, inns, shops and more, where the player characters spend time and thaler between adventures.
- A revealing account of what hides in the shadows of Thistle Hold, full of plot hooks and intrigues waiting to be developed into adventures.
- Two evocative ruins to explore and guidelines for how to set up for Goal Oriented Roleplaying.
- A chapter with additional rules, including new traits, abilities, special actions, elixirs and half a dozen new mystical artifacts.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik w twardej oprawie, 176 stron
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie